SANNI RUN 2022
Dear runners, walkers and sponsors of SANNI Foundation
We are happy to announce to you this year’s SANNI Run at the Greifensee on Saturday, June 18, 2022! It will be organized in cooperation with the experienced marathon runner Mike Bär. Our goal is to be outside, enjoy the day, do something for our health and raise money for the underprivileged children in Myanmar.
There is the possibility to do a 10k or half marathon or to walk the 10k. In addition, we would be very delighted if many children would join us, so we can also organize a Kids Run. We will have the following runs and start times:
- 10k walkers: 10:30
- 10k runners: 11:00
- Half Marathon: 10:30
Kids Runs will be organized depending on the number of children.
Start will be at the Gasthof “Zur Alten Kanzlei” (Dorfstrasse 13, 8606 Greifensee). There will be changing rooms and showers for women and men, towels will be provided. Lunch will be served from 11:30 onwards at the same location. The proceeds of your race registration go directly to the SANNI foundation. A few generous individuals have offered to pay for expenses at this event. We would still appreciate contributions to the account of SANNI Foundation (see below). There will also be a donation bowl at lunch, and you are most welcome to drop in a note or two.
- Date: Saturday, June 18th 2022
- Start Location: Gasthof “Zur Alten Kanzlei” (Dorfstrasse 13, 8606 Greifensee)
- Costs: CHF 150.- per person, which includs: run, lunch and SANNI T-Shirt
- Kosten: CHF 150.- pro Person, darin enthalten sind: Lauf, Mittagessen und SANNI T-Shirt
- Registration: E-Mail to email@example.com with your chosen run and T-Shirt size, the number of guests, the number of kids including their age.
- Also let us please know if you would be willing to be a sponsor.
Please pay your start money, CHF 150.- (per person, children don’t pay) no later than May 30th directly to SANNI Foundation:
UBS AG, CH-8098 Zürich
IBAN: CH12 0020 6206 1762 5101 V
Reference: SANNI Run 2022
This money goes directly to the children in Myanmar. With this money we can support our Motherhouse in Yangon, Myanmar:
In the meantime, we wish you happy running and good health! Best regards,
Michael Baer and Susanne Schroff