One third of the population of Myanmar lives in poverty. In particular, children suffer from hunger, live in broken families or are orphans, are severely ill and cannot go to school. By providing sponsorship for a child, you can help them to break free from poverty to create a life of health, safety with a bright future.
A sponsored child receives
- nutritious food
- necessary medical therapies, e.g. HIV therapy
- toiletry packets
- school fees, schooling, school utensils, education
- support and counseling for the whole family
- affection, protection, care, love
You, as a sponsor receives
- photos and a short description of the life of your sponsor child
- an annual report on the well-being of your sponsor child
- the knowledge that you are giving a child hope and a better future for less than one Swiss franc per day
- the guarantee that your donation will reach your sponsor child in full
Currently, more than 350 children in Myanmar are supported by their sponsors.
And don’t forget: Sponsoring a child is a rewarding experience as you are giving a child hope and a better future for less than one Swiss Franc per day!
CHF 360 | 360 EUR per year