One third of the population of Myanmar lives in poverty. In particular, children suffer from hunger, live in broken families or are orphans, are severely ill and cannot go to school. By providing sponsorship for a child, you can help them to break free from poverty to create a life of health, safety with a bright future.
A sponsored child receives
- Nutritious food, toiletry packets, clothing etc.
- Health Care (e.g. HIV therapy)
- School utilities, tuition, education-based financial support
- Vocational training for older teenagers
- Support and counselling
- Affection, protection, care and love
You, as a sponsor receives
- Photos and a description of the life of your sponsored child
- An annual report on the well-being of your sponsored child
Currently, more than 350 children in Myanmar are supported by their sponsors.
And don’t forget: Sponsoring a child is a rewarding experience as you are giving a child hope and a better future for less than one Swiss Franc per day!
CHF 360 | EUR 300 per year